Teaching Yoga and Meditation Since 2005
Availability & Pricing
Muskoka Lakes, Parry Sound, Ontario
7 Day Self-Meditation Training, Food, and Yoga Retreat - Muskoka Lakes
June 11 to 17, 2023
Andalucía Mountains, El Gastor, Cadiz
5 nights at the beautiful Nature Reserve retreat center with panoramic view of the Sierra Grazalema.
April 11 to 16, 2023
Lancandon Jungle, Palenque, Chiapas
6 nights and 7 days to one of the most exotic and impressive places on earth. Next to the Mayan Ruins of Palenque
October or November 2023
"Life is meat to be lived in joy and abundance. Otherwise it misses the point of being human" Moris, Retreat Host
What people say:
"I loved it! Meditation, great food, amazing people in one place for a couple of days while falling in love with myself" - Silvia, participant
"Mindfitness is the easiest yet most effective methodology. It works because it works with the mechanics of the mind. Its like going to the gym but for the mind" - Andrew, participant
How does a Mindfitness Retreat looks like?
Watch this video to learn from our past participants and their experience.
Watch this video to learn from our past participants and their experience.
I recently had the pleasure of attending one of Moris’s MindFitness workshops. His experience, wisdom, and approach made the entire two-day retreat incredibly insightful, enjoyable and most of all, practical. It to mention the fellow retreated I met while there. It all added to personal growth. Would gladly recommend his workshops to all who want to become more mindful and would eagerly attend one of his workshops again in the future.
Pierre Dupuis, Group Account Director
We will take care of you and all of your problems for your entire stay where everything will be done for you. Imagine yourself with nothing to worry about while you enjoy one of the most beautiful places on earth.
A retreat is a necessity, not a Luxury
Take a break from life and the pandemic.
Find dipper connection within and with other people in a friendly community.
Re-energize & Re-discover your vibrant self.
Practice Self-love, heal your broken heart, overcome challenges and find wisdom within.
Calm & soothe the Mind.
YOU WILL LEAVE THIS RETREAT EQUIPPED WITH MEDITATIVE AND YOGA TOOLS TO START A SELF PRACTICE OR ENHANCE YOUR EXISTING PRACTICE.
What is a Retreat?
Learn about Meditation and Yoga Retreats
Looking to Disconnect from Work and the routine? or Reconnect with Yourself?
Our Meditation and yoga Retreats were designed specifically to revert the negative effects of stress so you go back to life feeling empowered and a better version of yourself.
Whether you’re in need of an actual vacation from work or simply want to disconnect from the hustle and bustle of your everyday life, you’ve found the perfect option with Mindfitness in our meditation and yoga retreats. By cutting yourself off from the rest of the world, you can relax, focus on your health and wellness, reconnect with yourself and your loved ones, and recharge your soul so that you can return to your daily life rejuvenated and ready to take on whatever comes next. Here’s why you should consider trying out one of our yoga retreats soon!
What are yoga retreats and why they are beneficial?
Yoga retreats are a way for people to disconnect from their work and responsibilities and reconnect with themselves, their body, and their mind. Yoga retreats are beneficial because they offer an opportunity for participants to take time out of their busy lives and address some of the mental and physical stress they may be feeling by getting back in touch with how they want to feel on a day-to-day basis.
The benefits of meditation and yoga retreats
Yoga retreats offer a number of benefits, including opportunities to disconnect from work, reconnect with yourself, and experience new things while spending time with amazing people. Find out more about these benefits below:
- You will be attending to an immersive meditation workshop to learn the easiest and most powerful methodology for meditation called Mindfitness.
- With yoga retreats, you have time set aside for relaxation and reflection so that you can focus on your well-being and spend quality time alone or with friends and family.
- Yoga also helps improve flexibility, strength, and cardiovascular health. And it's never too late to start! Even people who have practiced yoga before are likely to find something they've never tried before at a retreat.
- There are many different types of yoga classes offered at our retreats—from gentle practices for those just starting out with yoga to more vigorous workouts if you're looking for something challenging.
The different types of yoga retreats
Our yoga retreats offer different types of yoga classes and meditation sessions, as well as different types of activities to help you break away from your daily routine and reconnect with yourself. Whether you're looking for a hatha-ashtanga flow, contemplative meditation, mindfulness, Mindfitness or something else, we have what you need. Look at our availability and pricing. Also take advantage to any current discount and payment plan available.
Different types of meditation
Since meditation has many different forms, there are also many ways to take care of yourself, whether that be through relaxation or by being mindful of your mental and physical well-being. Different types of meditation include contemplative meditation, guided meditation, meditation by convenience, Visualization and Mindfulness. Contemplative meditation is a form of meditation where one takes time to go deep within themselves in order to find peace and balance. Guided meditation is when someone else offers words or phrases as a way for you to focus your mind in order to let go of stress or anxiety. Meditation by convenience is when people may need only a few minutes each day in order for it to have an impact on their life. With mindfulness, one must always be focused on the present moment. In this type of meditation, we learn how to live in harmony with oneself and all those around us. With visualization one can relax by focusing on thoughts or images to bring about feelings of wellness. There are so many options out there!
Why not try something new today?
Our retreats promote inner peace and tranquility while guiding individuals back into feeling comfortable in their own skin. They provide opportunities for growth by introducing ancient techniques designed to create personal transformation. Take some time out of your busy schedule, get up off the couch and sign up now!
How to choose the right yoga retreat for you?
So you're looking for a yoga retreat that will allow you the opportunity for some time away but you're not sure which option is best for you. How do you choose the best retreat for you, then? Here are some of the factors to consider:
- What is the background and experience of the retreat host? -That is key as it requires knowledge and leadership to create the perfect environment for a retreat. We got this!
- How much time are you willing to spend away from home and work responsibilities? – There is never the perfect or best time. Sometimes you just have to make it happen. That is the first step towards healing and transformation.
- Are there any dietary restrictions that need to be accommodated at the retreat? – You will have the opportunity to chat personally with our chef for most retreats before you get onboard. In the past, our chef has ensured that everyone has a fresh and healthy meal that they can eat. Food is one of the higher rated features in our retreats.
- Do you prefer a guided retreat experience or would it be better for you to have more control over your schedule during the trip? – Teaching yoga and meditation since 2005, my students asked me to recommend a retreat. This is how we started! – I found some amazing related to the real ancient teachings but they required people to convert to a way of thinking and a believe system. Then, others were just not the real thing, mostly great to create social media content but not to create a true transformation. So we designed the best and perfect experience by combining the true ancient teachings with modern methodologies. I am a former Vedic monk and have been working for corporate human resources since 2010. I am a true professional and I deliver a unique, easy, and powerful class every time.
Well, I hope you find this information enlightening and that it has given you a good idea of what our meditation and yoga retreats are like. If you have any questions, we're happy to answer them for you!
- Moris, Retreat Host and Community Manager
Moris, Managing Director and
Moris is the founder of Mindfitness. He is a master of yoga and meditation who received the name of KAMADEVA with the title of SIROMANI (Jewel Of The Crown Of Yoga) from his Yoga Guru in 2005. Moris teaches Yoga, different kings of meditation including Minfulness and his own technique: Minfitness.
Moris completed a meditation training in a retreat environment for 6 months where he took vows as a Vedic Monk and left two years later. Then, Moris gained a certificate in 2007 as a yoga teacher by Sivananda, one of the most prestigious yoga training centers in the world which preserves and teaches the most classical and ancient style of Hata yoga; including philosophy, nutrition, body anatomy, health and meditation. In addition to that, Moris has a successful career in the corporate world in Human Resources. The combination of the ancient teachings of YOGA and world class corporate practices gave life to Mindfitness.
During his life and career, Moris has taught hundreds of people; he has also given public conferences, participated in radio and television programs, and has also gotten involved into communitarian service. Moris is also a spiritual partner to different institutions including the Anglican Church and the teachings of Kabbalah. Moris has also taught yoga at the max security jail in Kitchener, Ontario.
Today, Moris lives in Toronto and works as a Human Resources Consultant in addition to his passion for yoga, meditation, and life coaching.